If possible, please ensure the following to provide the best possible sound quality:
1. To eliminate feedback, use a separate headset.
2. Condenser or similar microphone (such as a Blue Yeti, Audio technica, or better) (such as a Blue Yeti, Audio technica, or better). A laptop's or smartphone's built-in microphone is insufficient.
3. Please be in a quiet area (we recognize that interruptions occur, but please try to minimize them as much as possible).
4. Turn off all devices in the recording room, including phone calls, alarms, and notifications.
5. Please notify us of any cancellations as soon as possible.
Zoom is used to record audio and video. By submitting this form, you grant us permission to use the information you provide as well as any audio/video media captured during the podcast episode.